Angelia Trinidad, founder and CEO of Passion Planner, will be holding a free workshop geared to help individuals navigate post graduate life by drawing a roadmap to their own unique dreams.
We wil be talking about and working on three major things:
1) How to effectively plan, prioirtize and create check points to reach your goals
2) How to face fear
3) How to gain traction after graduating to avoid the feeling of "directionless floating"
This event will be hosted by Csulb Chi DeltaTheta
- Space is limited so first RSVP's are necessary
- Room will be announced day of
- Snacks and light beverages will be provided
QUESTIONS? Contact Kristin KmYoung, President: CSULB Chi Delta Theta (415) 297-0439
- Passion Planner is the planner reinvented. Designed to inspire you to live passionately and positively while balancing work life, school, and career.
- It has been changing the lives of individuals around the world.
- Since its launch in December 2013 through kickstarter that raised close to $50,000 in 23 days Passion Planner has gone viral within the college, fitness and life coaching communities.
- Passion Planner has been ranked as #3 best rated planner on all of Amazon.com.
- Find out more at www.passionplanner.com
- Currently is the CEO of Passion Planner and Co-Founder of The Macaron Studio
- Resides in San Diego with her family
- Graduated from UCLA in 2012 with a BA in Art and a minor in Visual and Performing Arts Education
- Loves coaching, teaching and traveling
- Loves chocolate peanut butter ice cream and pizza
- Art: www.artrinidad.com
- Blog: www.angeliatrinidad.com